BigBrassBand Service Level Agreement
Git Integration for Jira CloudServerData Center
We aim to offer immediate assistance by responding to your support request within 24 business hours from the time of your request. Available support options include phone and video-chat with screen sharing capability. Visit out app support page.
BigBrassBand will apply a reasonable effort to provide assistance in accordance with the SLA. We will not be responsible for any delays caused by the client or for any events beyond BigBrassBand's control.
We will provide:
- Assistance with:
- installation issues
- upgrade issues
- troubleshooting issues with the use of our apps
- Help with determining workarounds
- Zoom meeting one-on-one review of your app setup/configuration
Exceptions and Limitations
This SLA is written in good faith. BigBrassBand will always do everything possible to rectify every issue in a timely manner. However, there are exclusions. This SLA does not apply to:
- Product training
- Customers without a valid and current license or active subscription
- Assistance with:
- Apps developed by companies other than BigBrassBand
- Issues with Atlassian’s Confluence
- Confluence versions not supported by BigBrassBand's apps
- Client configurations not supported by the Confluence version where the app is installed
- Beta or development releases
- Support of any language other than English, Russian, or Spanish
Customer Responsibilities | Git Integration for Jira as a Self-Managed App
BigBrassBand's support policy is consistent with Atlassian’s End of life policy (EOL), for self-managed Jira (Server and Data Center). Atlassian supports feature versions for two years after release. BigBrassBand products for self-managed Jira are supported for at least two years. Additionally – we support older versions of Jira when it is technically possible. See official version compatibility at the Atlassian Marketplace: Versions page.