Support Service Level Agreement (SLA) for Git App for Jira
We aim to offer immediate help by responding to your support request to BigBrassBand within 24 business hours from the time of your request. BigBrassBand will apply reasonable effort to provide assistance in accordance with the SLA.
We will not be responsible for any delays caused by the client or for any events beyond BigBrassBand's control.
BigBrassBand's support policy is consistent with Atlassian’s End of life policy (EOL), for self-managed Jira (Server and Data Center). Atlassian supports feature versions for two years after release. BigBrassBand products for self-managed Jira are supported for at least two years. Additionally – we support older versions of Jira when it is technically possible. See official version compatibility at the Atlassian Marketplace: Versions page.
- Help with installation issues.
- Help with upgrade issues.
- Help in troubleshooting issues with our apps.
- Help in determining work-arounds.
- Product training.
- Customers without a valid and current license or active subscription.
- Help on non BigBrassBand's apps.
- Help on Confluence issues.
- Help on Confluence versions unsupported by the BigBrassBand's apps.
- Help on client configurations unsupported by the Confluence versions where the app is installed.
- Beta or Development releases.
- Support of any language other than English, Russian, or Spanish.