Connecting to Gerrit
This process requires an existing Gerrit account with one or more git repositories.
- On your Jira On-Demand dashboard menu, go to Git > Manage Git Repositories.
- The git configuration page for connecting repositories is displayed.
- On the Auto-connect integration panel, click Gerrit.
- Enter the Gerrit git URL in
- Complete the requirements for each step of the Connect to Git Repository wizard.
- If your git url contains multiple repositories, it will be added as tracked repositories
in the git configuration list. Otherwise, a git repository is added instead.
Repositories added or removed from Gerrit will be likewise added or removed from Jira Cloud.