Connecting to a Bitbucket Cloud Git Repository
This process requires an existing Bitbucket Cloud git repository.
- On your Jira On-Demand dashboard menu, go to Git > Manage Git Repositories.
- The git configuration page for connecting repositories is displayed.
- On the Auto-connect integration panel, click Bitbucket.
- Login to your Bitbucket Cloud account. Repositories of the logged in Bitbucket user
are automatically connected to Jira Cloud.
- Complete the requirements for each step of the Connect to Git Repository wizard.
- If your git url contains multiple repositories, it will be added as tracked repositories
in the git configuration list. Otherwise, a git repository is added instead.
Repositories added or removed from Bitbucket will be likewise added or removed from Jira Cloud.