Table of contents
Viewing Commit Code Diffs
Access the commit code diff dialog via the following:
- View a file on the Repository Browser (Git > View All Repositories).
- On the Compare results screen of the Repository Browser, click a file on the Summary page.
- Go to Administration > Projects. Select a project. Select the Overview tab then click Git Commits. Click a file on a commit or click View full commit.
- Open an issue. Select the Git Roll Up tab then click a file under Files.
- Open an issue. Select the Git Commits tab then click a file or click View full commit.
Each click on the expanders # lines hidden label expands up to 20 lines of code on that section.