Table of contents
Jira User Information Card
As of v2.6.5+ of the Git Integration for Jira app, the Jira user card is available on the following screens:
- Git Commits tab (Commit author name)
- Repositories list (Last updated by)
- Repository Browser (under Latest commit column)
- Code diff dialog (Commit info)
Hover the mouse pointer on the name of the user. A small information box containing information such as email, zone & time and avatar for that user will appear.
Click Activity to view the latest activities performed by that user.
Click More > to open more options such as:
- view this user’s profile,
- view unresolved issues currently assigned to this user, or
- go to the administration section for this user.