SQL+JQL Driver: Transform JQL into SQL
The SQL+JQL Driver app is a standard SQL which deploys an instance of the popular H2 database to the Jira memory. This becomes a virtual database in read-only mode representing all the Jira entities like projects, versions, components, issues, system and custom fields. It is business-oriented, independent and easier to write than Jira's native databse queries.
Run lightning fast queries and format reports, statistics and summaries just the way you want. Generate data reports that runs in the context of the calling user. Grasp the possibility to create flexible JIRA reports visually from Eclipse and embed them in JIRA Dashboards.
Integration with Git Integration for Jira app
Plug Git commits with Git Integration for Jira app into the SQL+JQL platform for ALM reporting & analytics! Associate git commits to the rest of the Jira entities (projects, versions, components, boards, epics, sprints, etc) from any SQL+JQL query.
How it works
With a single click and zero-configuration, our app will create a new schema named BBBGIT covering the BigBrassBand Git integration for Jira REST API in a straightforward way.
This example captures the details of the Jira issue and it's selected fields.
This example shows the workflow report and pivot table data report.
- Use the built-in SQL+JQL Console to write and run your own queries right within Jira.
- Use the built-in Pivot and Flat table gadgets to add results to Jira Dashboards and Confluence pages.
- Create your own JQL functions on the fly for native Jira reporting using Git data.
- Use validators and conditions based on Git data to control your workflows.
- Create Git-based custom fields to display and report them on the Issue Detail View.
- Use JDBC to make Git-Jira reports from third-party compatible tools.
- Create your full Git-Jira data view from the scratch with Eclipse BIRT.
Secure and Leak-Free
The virtual tables will run in the context of the calling user respecting Jira and BBB Git permissions for full privacy with no data leaks.
SQL+JQL integration is seamless with isolated read-only tables where users can only think of writing and running queries the way they want to. Take advantage of all the power of the SQL+JQL suite and make reports & analytics based on your Git commits.